Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wait Day!

For the celebration of last day of classes, Res Life in our dorm Wait Hall poured the rest of their money into making an epic program which consisted of yummy food, tye dying tees, and painting the epic life-sized bear my friend made in elementary sculpture. After class, I came back to join the most successful program the RA's have held all year, and took many pictures of the bear's progress as well as the several t-shirts I made. It was a great way to de-stress everyone now that finals are arriving.

Here are the shirts I made, the first two being for myself, and the last one I made for a friend who wanted a surprise shirt. My first one was originally a splatter design, but when I hung it on the bench, began to bleed. Yet, lucky mistakes can be awesome!






Here began the process of painting the bear, from ties to tattoos, and many more amusing things.





And the final product:



Overall it was a very successful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment