Sunday, January 31, 2010

The "Author Photo" - Sam

After crit on Friday, it was evident both me and my internship partner needed to re-do the author photo assignment. This came as no surprise, but I actually remembered the rules before my batteries died on me. Instead of making Emma suffer through another shoot in the cold, I put Sam in a jacket and told her to come with me and stand in a few places. I took many more pictures, and was very happy with a lot of them. I hope Emma, my boss Emma, will like these a bit better with eye contact and no smiles [despite the fact I loved the candidness, she felt they were too snapshot]. However, I have managed to keep my love for lighting intact, and have gotten closer in to the subject since the face needed to take up much more of the frame.

Though I still have to pick three for Friday out of all the ones I enjoy, here were a few of my picks to show off here:





No comments:

Post a Comment