Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Search for the Lonely Tree

After a week of extra assignments and many photo adventures, I've come across a few trees perfect for this assignment. This week, my boss sent us off on a journey to take a "tree portrait" with several more rules. Though the author photo is (hopefully) done, this assignment was much more "romantic" - at least in the words of my boss, Emma. She wanted us to get lost, go wander around, and find a tree surrounded by none others, full of feeling in its absence of leaves.

Of course, in an area surrounded by woods and constantly in the low digits, searching for a tree is not as romantic as she thinks it sounds.

After a day trip up to Lake Placid, two drives into the rural country, and a drive out to the Saratoga Battlefield, I came up with several tree photos until I had a hard time choosing which three two present in the end. Tomorrow is prints review, and here were the three I chose:



No comments:

Post a Comment