Tuesday, December 8, 2009

HELLO LAYDIES.

Because we all know caps lock is the in thing right now. Or something like that.



After all this crap I have in my daily life [which is actually close to nothing and I really doubt this is going to be important in any fashion], I decided to make a blog. Shameless advertising and the explanation of my lol artistic title can come later.

For now, I'm simply hoping this isn't another atempt at me failing to blog. Last time I tried, I was going to share all my hilarious stories from online writing. Which I'd still love to do, but that requires thinking. And if you don't know this already, I am quite a lazy bum. So, this is just going to be a "lol look what I did today" kind of blog, which means yeah, I need to get on taking pictures more often. And some other fun things.

Ta ta for now.
Look forward to entries later.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment