Wednesday, December 16, 2009

To All Those Singers Out There

With the accidental discovery of another internet gem, I thought I'd share this lovely video with you guys. Though the link is here, I have uploaded it for all of you who are lazy, like me.




With the upcoming start of yet another season of American Idol, I'd like to pose the question to all singers who try out, or would secretly love to sing online. What makes these people think they are so good? There's a difference between confidence and ignorance. I'm curious as to how all the terrible singers out there think they're so great. I'm even aware I suck at singing.

I could link several american idol tryouts, but I'm sure you can find all the best ones on youtube. Though this year it will not be the same without crazy Paula, we can always turn to Ellen D. She knows a lot about singing, right?

If you've got any internet friends who happen to be AWESOME singers, please send them my way. After all, humor during finals week is really appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment