Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Goofing Off for Credit - College Kids

Because of my lack of entries, I'm just going to post another one of those dumb "OH HAY LOOKIT WHAT I'M DOING" entries tonight. Since nothing productive can be done at 1:20 am on most days, and I put off my DDR workout until tomorrow, I'm going to share with you my recent experiences.

Though my art classes have been somewhat slow, I have been having an actual life - which is nice. Tonight, one of my several RA friends had a program on her floor that was basically an excuse to dye eggs. Needing to make it PC and nonreligious of course, we dubbed it a night of Ukrainian Egg Dying. Which is real! And thus made eggs. Though I gave my best egg art away to a friend who couldn't come, my two purple eggs managed to make it back to my room unharmed.



Afterwards, my hands looked like this - they didn't quite make it without looking so colorful.



This past weekend, I have also been goofing off with my good friends - this time for my internship. Though none passed at the prints review, it was a good first step, and I enjoyed my time shooting in the basement with pool sticks no matter what she said. Our assignment was to have a minimum of four people and shoot them. Although she was expecting graceful (and of course did not tell us graceful) I shot another g-word, namely goofy. Because it's a mood I enjoy and she doesn't like, it didn't work - but the amateur part was actually pretty amusing.





This week our assignment is much more official, much more nerve-racking, and much less goofy - but I will be shooting another group soon that will hopefully pass. Won't be nearly as amusing, but you know.

1 comment:

  1. Rofl i love the last two shots. ;3
    ... yeah... willpower... i have none.

    ReplyDelete