Monday, April 5, 2010

A "Tree Portrait"

I have been meaning to put up this short but interesting tidbit for weeks now, but I finally remembered to show all of you something amusing:

Taking the "tree portrait" to the next level.

The other intern and I had to do this assignments a quite a few times. Upon discussing it with my photography teacher one random day, he decided to gather some photos to show the class the next day, like a small little tip off to me during the class. I smiled as I looked at several photos of differing trees like these:



If I had the time, money and resources, I wish I had been as epic and thoughtful to complete something so.... funny and perfect.



If you're interested in more photos that could slap anyones tree portrait in the face, check out Myoung Ho Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment