Saturday, February 13, 2010

Trial and Error - A Hopeful 4th Author Photo Shoot with Alissa

After photographing Emma, and then Sam twice, this week I was given this assignment once again. This time I enlisted Alissa to work with me for a few minutes, shooting in places where I struggled to find natural light on an overcast day. Hopefully, I've got the moment (my boss) Emma is looking for this time. My favorite highlight is actually something I kept in color and cropped a bit, and though this won't be submitted, I thought I'd share it.



As we all know I miss working in color. However, here are my black and whites I've edited and will be choosing from this time:







Due monday, I hope to impress Emma more this time and FINALLY move on to some of the more exciting shoots. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment